Bed/Bath: 0bd / 1ba
Type: Studio Loft – Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car parking included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Available: June 11
Sleek & Sophisticated New York-style Conversion Loft with Parking in the Heart of South Beach
This South Beach conversion studio unit is complemented by its highly sought-after location and loft feel. The building includes full access to a fitness gym, low impact aerobic/community center room and full-time concierge and is located within walking distance to numerous fine dining restaurants and cafés, The Embarcadero and the Ferry Building Farmer's Market.
- New York-style single level conversion loft
- Unit access through gated courtyard
- Large windows with custom blinds that include a top down/bottom up feature
- Gas fireplace with large mantle
- Mushroom-capped pillars and exposed concrete
- Large closets for storage
- Custom lighting
- 3" plank maple hardwood floors throughout
- U-shaped kitchen with custom maple cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven/range
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car parking included
- Sorry, no pets
1 Federal (200 Brannan) is a stunning loft-style condominium development in the heart of San Francisco's South Beach. Beautifully designed by MBH and Kwan Henmi Architects and developed by Lennar, this building consists of new construction and renovation of existing historic structures. These structures include a concrete warehouse from the 1920s and a 1907 landmark that for decades was the factory producing Gallo salami.
- Secure building with intercom/telephone entry system
- Access to full workout facilities and low impact aerobic/community center room
- Full-time concierge services include drop-off for dry cleaning and wash/fold services, dinner reservations, etc.
- 1 block from the Embarcadero
- Walking distance to the Crossroads Café, South Beach Café, restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, dry cleaners, the Ferry Building, Oracle ball Bark
- Easy access to freeways 80, 101 and 280, the Financial District, downtown San Francisco, South Park, Caltrain and all modes of public transportation
For decades, the real estate in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco had mainly consisted of warehouses, storage yards and dilapidated piers. Beginning in 1981, however, the City began to transform the area into a mixed-use development.
Now one of the ritziest neighborhoods in the City (South Beach is considered by some to be the new Nob Hill ), this neighborhood is home to some of the most desirable and valued real estate, condominiums, live/work lofts, and interior design stores in San Francisco.
In a Word
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park , home of the World Champion San F...
More About South Beach